Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Braquel and Keven are getting married!


They've finally decided to pick a date and get married! Braquel told me the whole time she was in high school that she wanted to get married and start a family right after high school. I told her she was crazy and she had all the time in the world to get married. Luckily for me, Keven agreed. He didn't want to jump in right away so they agreed that they would live together for one year and see how it goes.

Well, I guess it's been going well because he proposed earlier this summer! I know how much it means to her that he asked her and didn't just assume they would tie the knot! It's so cute when they start planning things because she tries to include him in every decision. (and he's actually really good about giving his opinion on even the little things.) I'm so excited for them! One night we were having a bonfire and I told him thank you for asking her; it made her so happy. And he looked at me and said,"She makes me happy." It was so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment