Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mikayla's photo shoot

Mikayla will be graduating this spring, so senior pictures are right around the corner. We talked to Robin about doing them, but so far, our schedules haven't coincided! One day I got off work and Mikayla happened to be home. I called a friend of ours who has a wonderful old barn and truck and asked her if we could come out and take some pictures. She was thrilled to let us, so we went over and spent an hour or so just playing. I'm nowhere near a photographer, but I was kind of proud of myself on these. The only touch ups that I did was on my camera; color changing and/or zooming in/out. I wish I knew Photoshop better! Anyway, hopefully Robin will be here soon and we can get some real professional ones done before announcements need to go out!

1 comment: