Wednesday, May 18, 2011

More Prom 2011 -in color


Mikayla borrowed the dress from a friend at school and my mom made her the sash just to make it slightly different. Mikayla made the big flower with the bling to finish it all off. She looked so beautiful! Made me wish I had gotten to go to prom just once!

I took a bunch of pictures by the cabin and then we still had some time to kill so we went down to the park and took some. The gazebo ones are my favorite!

This was Mikayla's wrist corsage. They made it on a diamond-looking bracelet that she can wear later. Pretty cool! After pictures, the group met at Sage Mountain and Brad's mom cooked them dinner and then it was off to the dance! I hope she takes away great memories!

1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful.Hope I'm getting copies of them. Wow...she is awesome.

    ReplyDelete