Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Play time


Treven has been playing baseball every Saturday for the past two months. Normally we freeze our behinds off, but this Saturday was almost nice. We got there a little bit early so I let him and Ellie play on the toys while we waited for his coach.

These two pictures are backwards. I wanted the bottom one first. Ellie climbed up this board that was pretty steep all by herself to get to the slide. Notice the concentration on her face and the tongue sticking out to help with said concentration? Gets it from her grandma Lois!

Even when she gets to the top and is ready to slide, the tongue stays out! Cracks me up to see things in my kids that come down the line from past generations!

It's so fun to still have little ones that get excited to go to the park and just play. They don't need expensive x-box or wii games or lots of friends to have a good time!

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos. They are just the cutest, most talented, charming...most get it from me...along with the tongue thing. I love it when you post new photos. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete