Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine's Day Love Notes



I was trying to think of something fun to do for Gary for Valentine's Day. I made 14 3x3-inch cards and stamped various Valentine sentiments on them. I wrote a different reason I love him inside each one and every day from the 1st to the 14th, he will find a card in a mysterious place. It might be on the seat of his car, in his jacket pocket, or maybe behind his bathroom mirror. I wasn't sure how he would like it at first, but he's really been fun to watch as he looks for them. I try to tell him I love him every day, but sometimes it's nice to have a written reminder!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! I love it. Remember the box you kids all made me with the notes in it for Mother's Day? I love getting it down and reading them every once in awhile...makes me feel loved.

    ReplyDelete