Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Keven & Braquel got married

Keven and Braquel got married on September 15, 2012. I was torn as whether I should watch Gary and Braquel walk down the aisle or watch Keven's face when he saw Braquel in her dress for the first time. I snuck a peak at Gary and Braquel and then I watched Keven. All doubt was laid to rest when I saw the love in his face as he watched her walk toward him. I am so grateful to able to say that my daughter married a great guy and that I don't have any hesitation about them being married. He simply adores her and she loves him with all of her heart. They are so cute together!
I can't believe that my baby has grown up so fast! Seems like just yesterday she was crawling around and getting into things. Now she's a beautiful, smart, independent young lady! We sure got lucky when God gave us this special girl!
Gary and I wish Keven and Braquel a lifetime of happiness. I'm sure they will have their ups and downs as all couples do, but I know if they keep their marriage a priority, they will make it through life just fine!

1 comment:

  1. She is the most beautiful girl. Love the photos and need to get some printed so I can scrap them. PLEASE....

    ReplyDelete