Monday, October 21, 2013

Christmas 2012

I know I'm almost a year behind, but better late than never, right? Christmas 2012 seemed to sneak up on us once again! Every year, I tell myself that I'm going to slow down and enjoy the next Christmas and every year I end up running around like a mad women to get everything done. Totally lose the true meaning of Christmas! Ellie got a game system for preschoolers from Santa this year and a stocking full of Hello Kitty goodies.
Keven and Braquel came up and stayed the night on Christmas Eve with us. It's so much fun to have the whole family here to celebrate the holidays. It makes this mommy's heart so happy! I had fun staying up late with them and helping wrap presents and stuff stockings.
Chelsey got mostly clothes for Christmas this year. Imagine that! The problem with updating the blog almost a year later means I can't remember what Santa brought her!! Mikayla got money to go toward a lap top from Santa. With her going to school, she really needed something she could take with her for homework.
Treven got a Nintendo DS XL from Santa. Lots of electronics at our house this year. The kids went together and bought me a Kindle Fire (which I LOVE) and Gary got me a cover for the Kindle and also a gift card so I could download games and books on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment