Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Halloween 2009

This is Treven trying to get Ellie to look at me instead of eating the leaves! She was determined to eat anything and everything on the lawn!
Treven dressed up as a guy off G.I. Joe. I thought he looked like a ninja, but if you look closely at the cover of the new G.I. Joe movie, there is a guy that looks just like this. He had a sword type thing that he carried around and was a huge hit with all the kids at his school.

Chelsey decorated our trunk for the Albion Trunk-or-Treat. She did such a great job! We had these Styrofoam headstones and the bones. I bought this great fabric that looked like dirt and she topped it all off with some spiderwebs and some real leaves for authenticity. She was so proud of her design and felt bad when we disqualified all of the planners from being able to win the $50.00 top prize. We also had a spooky cd playing. We passed out full-size Nerds, Chewy Sweettarts, Mini Chewy Sweethearts, and something else that I can't remember. I bought 80 and we had quite a few when we got home. We also passed out Spongebob Halloween Fruit Snacks for some of the smaller kids. I had several kinds of candy bars at home for the trick or treaters here, too. A little overboard, I know, but Halloween is only once a year.



More of Miss Ellie-Funt! She is a little get-in-sky already! Everything goes in that little mouth of hers.


Gary went to Annie's dressed as a mobster (although he kept saying he was a pimp and I was the ho) Not funny, I know! I was dressed as a flapper girl so we kind of went together. Everyone really liked his costume and he played it up! His mom and dad came up to see the kids' costumes and they stopped in the bar to see us before they headed home. His mom told me to make sure I got a picture of him! He did look awfully handsome that night..glad he came home with me!!! LOL
Also new this week:
*Ellie cut her first tooth on the 14th.
*Mikayla's first basketball game against Gooding today at 4:30 in Declo
* I'm going Christmas shopping in Boise exactly one week from today!
*Treven's school is selling RADA knives of anyone is interested. They are awesome knives- I've had a set for close to ten years and I love them. They aren't really that expensive either!
*I'm off to work on some decluttering- hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment