Friday, November 20, 2009

We're Going to State!

Declo High School is headed to state tonight! Our football team is undefeated and we are playing at the Holt Arena in Pocatello tonight. I got a bartender lined up and Grandma and Grandpa Jones are lined up to keep Ellie and we are headed out soon....I can't wait. It's pretty exciting since this is Braquel's senior year. Braquel and Keven are riding up together and Gary and I are driving up with Mikayla, Chelsey, and Treven. We went to state last year (after a pretty rough start) and lost to Parma in overtime by 1 stinkin' point. Guess who we play this year...PARMA! Hopefully the end result will be different this time around. I'm taking my camera, but I think we will be too far away to get good pics. Wish us luck- these kids really deserve a win; they've worked so hard to get here!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry that it didn't work out. We saw Braquel yesterday morning at JB's. She sounded really disappointed. I also saw her at work before 6:00 this morning when I came in to do some work. Love that you're posting again.

    ReplyDelete