Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Blog Hop


The theme this month was Be My Baby Tonight! I wanted to do a play on the baby part, but I didn't know anyone having a baby! Luckily, while at the dollar store, I ran into an old friend who was throwing a baby shower for her daughter! What luck!! I was going to cover a box that I had bought from Papertrey Ink, but the gifts that I had bought for the baby didn't fit in the box, so I covered a kraft bag instead.

The bag didn't look finished until I did a tag. All in all, I think it looked really cute even though it isn't baby-ish! At least she can reuse the bag for someone else. Be sure and check out Lois' blog and A Creative Day to see what Lois and Ashley have created...you won't be sorry! The theme for next month is "The Charmed Life" and I'm already having visions of some sort of beads and charms! I think my girls may even get in on this one!

1 comment:

  1. That is sooo cute. Did you make the felt flower or buy it? I love the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete