Sunday, March 6, 2011

Retreat Challenge #7


I'm so glad that my job for the retreat this year was the challenges! I've had so much fun putting my layouts together and the fact that I have to post every week really keeps me focused and on track. It's also awesome that when I am all done with my challenges, I will have a book all about me. I've never really scrapbooked for me, it's always been for the kids. I had a hard time with the first layout because I don't really like pictures of myself, but the rest of them have been fun. Anyway, the challenge for this week was to create a page with advice; either some you have been given or some you would like to leave for future generations. I used a lot of smaller sayings for my advice. I really tried to use things that I tell my kids all the time.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love it. Love all the advice, and I love the ribbons down the side. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete