Monday, March 21, 2011

Retreat Challenge #9


This weeks challenge was to spend some time on yourself and do a layout about it. We had two birthdays within a 7 day time period, so I chose to do a home pedicure. Obviously, funds were limited and honestly, I was so tired that I didn't even feel like going anywhere! My girls and I set up a pedicure station and repainted our toes and put some bling on our toenails. Then it was on to facials.

You can't see them very well in the picture, but I added lots of sparkly jewels to the page to recreate the bling on our toes. I also did my title with glittery letters to mimic the toe nail polish look.

1 comment:

  1. What's up....haven't even seen your blog hop post. Just too busy? Well, guess what? This week is the retreat.....yeah!

    ReplyDelete