Saturday, January 7, 2012


These pictures are from the 4 Girls and a Dream retreat from a year ago! To be totally honest, the last retreat pictures are still on my camera! But, since we just opened up registration on the 3rd and we are already full, I wanted to show everyone who is not coming what they are missing! We have lots of fun playing around and being silly. We had three girls put together a little song for us that had all of us just about busting a gut! It was so impromptu and funny that we just rolled! I think it was Stephanie, Marcy, and Abbie, but I could be wrong! If I named the wrong lady, I'm so sorry! It's hard to tell from the chins!

Here is a little more of the fun...I believe that there was a certain person that held Marcy down and one or more other certain people that drew this lovely face! Believe me, ladies, there is no sleeping at these retreats...except for if you are talented enough to sleep with one eye open!

One of the best things about the retreats is that there is no law saying you have to create! Sometimes it's good just to relax and enjoy one anothers company.

This is Sabrina taking a picture of me taking a picture of her! Crazy fun! I can't wait for April to get here so we can do it all again! I've really grown to love these ladies that take the time out of their busy schedules to come and have fun with us! It's been an absolute joy to get to know everyone and spending time with them.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I miss not going! Hopefully soon I can make it to one! Hope all is well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I should get my photos ready also. Crazy how fast time goes by. I sure remember all the fun we had at the last retreat. Ghosts! That was the BIG thing. Along with the crazy singing.
    Robbin...we miss you and Betty. I hope you guys can make it again real soon.

    ReplyDelete