Friday, January 20, 2012

Valentine's Day Project



I saw this idea on one of the blogs that I like to use for inspiration last year. I was in the process of making a page for our retreat so I had a ton of wallet-sized family pictures. When Wal-mart prints wallets, you get two of each one, so I wanted to use the leftovers on another project. Then, I saw this cute little collage the lady had done with the same size of pictures, so I did the same sort of thing for ours. I went to the dollar store and bought a foam wreath and some red ribbon to wrap around the wreath. Then, I used paper I already had to back the pictures, some flower embellishments, and some rub-on stickers for the words.


I pinned all the pictures on the wreath and hung it up. I love it so much and have gotten so many compliments on it, that I left it up all year! Not bad for a two dollar investment!

1 comment:

  1. I love these photos. I don't think you would ever get tired of them. The wreath idea is soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete