Saturday, October 27, 2012

4th of July

I didn't get very many pictures of the 4th this year because I was on the 4th of July committee and all I did was run, run, run all day. There was literally no time for taking pictures! Because my husband has a really cool car, I was asked to drive our 90-something year old grand marshall in the parade. It was so hot and there was some sort of hold up for 10 minutes and I felt really bad she was out there in the sun. She was really fun to talk to and I was sad that she passed away just a few months later!
Gary got a few pictures of the parade and more importantly, Ellie picking up candy! She loves all of the candy they get here!
We didn't buy very many extra fireworks this year, but we did get a few for the kids to play with. Obviously, the poppers are always a big hit...unless they are aimed right at you!

No comments:

Post a Comment