Friday, October 5, 2012

Wood Family Reunion 2012

The Woods always have their reunion at North Heglar. Last year, it rained and rained, but this year was really nice. Grandma and Grandpa took their four-wheelers and I brought Treven's little motorcycle up. The older kids were really good about giving the younger kids rides all afternoon! My two speed demons together was probably not a good idea! Amazing they stopped long enough for me to get a picture.
Great grandma and grandpa Wood. When my mom married Jeff, we inherited a new set of grandparents. And boy am I glad we did! They are both the most generous, loving people! Every time we see them, they are quick with their hugs and they are always genuinely interested in what the kids have been doing. They are certainly a blessing in our lives!
Love this shot! Jason was sitting in a chair and leaned back a bit too much! The whole back of the chair broke off and about scared him to death! So funny! Glad it was him and not me!
Ellie and Whitney loved playing in my mom's 5th wheel. They thought it was just hilarious to peek out the screen door. It sure kept them entertained when they weren't riding!
We made beef and chicken fajitas for dinner...OMGosh! Talk about delicious!
Check out Treven's hair! I guess it's a sign he was having too much fun! Or going too fast...or maybe both!
Treven tried giving Mikayla a ride, but I think they mostly walked the bike over!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to need copies of these photos...I don't think I got any this year. Love the shots. You're just getting better and better with your camera.

    ReplyDelete