Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Braquel's Family Shower

When I started planning Braquel's bridal shower, I realized that I had such a big family, it wouldn't be possible to invite everyone to such a small space. (Don't get me wrong, a big family is a good thing until you are tight quarters!) Anyway, my mom was gracious enough to host a second shower for the family at her house. She did an amazing job and it looked beautiful. She set up a candy bar on her kitchen table with lots of pretty glass jars and colorful candies. The guests were given little baggies that they could fill with whichever candies they chose.
In the alcove above the kitchen table, mom decorated with "LOVE" and she had little tin buckets with Braquel and Keven's initials on them. She even made the cute banner with their engagement pictures.
A lady from one of the scrapbook stores in Twin loaned mom this chandelier. It was awesome to set little plates of cupcakes and goodies on for the shower. Braquel got spoiled again by all of my cousins and aunts and grandmas. We are so blessed to have so many members of our family that come out and support us!

No comments:

Post a Comment