Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Boy do I feel dumb!


This is the child that is costing me a fortune right now! How cute is she, though? I can't not take care of her!
In the last month she has cost me:
$180.00 for new glasses
$18.00 for a birth certificate
$132.00 for drivers ed classes
$1455.00 for her concussion ( plus there will be more charges because our hospital sends x-rays and ct scans somewhere else to be read and I don't have that bill yet!)
$102.00 follow up dr visit
None of that even includes her food and hot water!!!!!!!
I finally got my hospital bill for her concussion. On it, there is a line that says:
m.d. level 1v $249.15
I thought that it was for an IV and I was freaking out. She didn't have an IV or blood drawn or anything else besides a quick looksy and her blood pressure checked twice. So I call the hospital all fired up and ready to kick ass and take name. I ask her about the charge and tell her that no IV was ever done. She laughed at me and said that it is not for an IV, but for a m.d. (medical doctor) Level 4 (1v).
I felt totally stupid! If this is how my week is starting off, I am in big trouble!


1 comment:

  1. Wow...you forgot the gas money to run back and forth doing all this stuff...and the emotional stress! There's the one that's really costing you...grey hair!

    ReplyDelete