Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Blog Hop Projects


This is a box that I bought several years ago from Papertrey Ink. I filled the bottom with candy cane Hershey kisses and then tucked a gift card on top. No one will guess what's inside! I covered the box with some of the new Christmas paper from Stampin' Up.



These are some of the tags I created to match my tree. I picked different colors this year and I couldn't find anything that matched, so I made my own! Love them and it only took about 2 hours to make 80 tags. I used the same Christmas paper that I used on the gift box.

Check out Forever Lois' blog and see what fun things she came up with this month! The theme for the January 1st hop, is "ALL THAT GLITTERS!" With a new year fast approaching and all the glittery snow we've had dumped on us, there is inspiration for this theme everywhere!

1 comment:

  1. Way too cute...you're just getting so clever! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete