Friday, January 14, 2011

12 Months of Christmas part 1





In order to better prepare myself for Christmas 2011, I have decided to break things down into the twelve months leading up to the big event! I usually send out about 50 Christmas cards, so I decided I would start with 4 cards per month on average. If I do a set that I really like, I will add a couple more to equal out to the 50. While I was making the project for my next post (12 Months of Christmas part 2) I had some leftover paper and stickers, so I went ahead and made the first 4 cards for December. They are pretty simple because I was using scraps and I didn't feel like getting a bunch of things out that day. They turned out okay so I put them away! Join me tomorrow for part 2!

2 comments:

  1. WOW...I love all of these. Did you make them or did you use some kind of kit? I really like them. We need to schedule an evening or Saturday to work on projects...love all your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a kit from Stampin' Up a couple of years ago. I made four Christmas double page layouts for the kids, then I made a project that I will post tomorrow, then I made these four cards, then I made a project for next month and I still have some parts of the kit left. It was well worth the $20.00 I paid for it!

    ReplyDelete