Saturday, January 1, 2011

January Blog Hop



For my blog project this month, I made a New Year's Eve banner. I cut out each of the HAPPY NEW YEAR letters and glittered them. Then I attached all of the pieces to a string and added buttons and flowers in between each. The letters took forever to dry, but other than that, I was pretty happy with it!

To see another great glitter project, link up to A Creative Day! Ashley has a really cute project that she made.

February's blog hop theme is going to be "Be My Baby Tonight". You can choose a project that uses the whole Valentine aspect or play on the baby word and make something with the baby theme. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

2 comments:

  1. Way cute. Sorry I was so late posting. You probably didn't think I was even doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't link you up. I posted rather late in the day and you didn't have it on yours, so I figured you weren't doing it. Guess that's what I get for assuming, huh?

    ReplyDelete