Saturday, August 27, 2011

More Water Fun


First off, I have to apologize for the out of order pictures! I forget that blogger puts them up in the opposite order that I pick them! ha ha! We took the kids out by the KOA one night when Gary got home from work. Everyone else wanted to be in the water, but Ellie just wanted to fish! She got a princess fishing pole for her birthday and she wants it in the water all the time!

These two pictures are before we got the boat into the water. Ellie has discovered that she can play on the boat ramp and get in as much or as little water as she wants! It's her favorite place to play now.


Here is another out of place photo! Should be one of the last...Treven was pretty afraid of the water last year, but this year, he's done so much better. He likes to jump into the water and do tricks.

Here's one of those tricks! He wanted to do a back flip into the water, but since we don't have a boat that allows the bounce, he had to try a front flip!

My crazy husband! He told the kids he was going to jump from the edge of the boat, onto the tube, and then into the water! He did it in that order, but he barely hit the tube! He's a nut when it comes to the water...thinks I should drive the boat all the time now so he can tube! Then he acts like he's so bored and that I drive the boat like a grandma!

We have a hard time getting Ellie to put down her fishing pole and getting into the water! She gets pretty nervous when there's so much water around her.

Here's our other water nut. She'll tube, ski, dive, whatever into the water! Her and Treven were trying to outdo each other in their tricks. I hate water, but I'm so glad that my kids are little fishies!

Treven attempting another dive! I think this one was on the less risky side! He has to gear up for the big tricks!

I'm afraid we're going to have to say goodbye to summer and the boat soon! It's so sad and we didn't get to spend near enough time on the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment