Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Strawberry Thief


We have a flowerbed full of strawberry plants and every year I anxiously wait for strawberries. Every year I am disappointed because the bugs and birds get the strawberries before I do.

Not this year! There is a certain two year old little girl that has beaten the birds and the bugs! She combs through the plants every day and picks everything that is even close to ripe! (Some not so close, too!)

She is so thrilled with each little strawberry that she immediately eats them; she won't even wait to get them washed! I'm pretty sure she has been so over zealous that she has eaten a few of the stems,too.

How I love this precious girl! She was the biggest surprise ever; but our family just wouldn't be the same without her. She brings so much joy to all of us and is constantly saying and doing funny things to keep us laughing!

1 comment:

  1. OMG. She is just the sweetest, cutest,friendliest, most awesome...I just love her. These photos are just soooo cute. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete