Friday, July 24, 2009

Another Rag Quilt



I made another rag quilt for a baby gift this week. This one is one of my favorites. The pretty pastel colors scream baby girl! I don't know if you can really tell, but the main squares have little pink and purple castles and unicorns on them...so stinking cute! This one if for our friend Matt's baby girl, Niah Rhaney. We saw pictures of her on Mikayla's friends MySpace page and she is absolutely gorgeous. Matt told me the whole time that Kiera was pregnant that their baby would be the most beautiful baby ever and I have to say that aside from my own, she is one of the most perfect babies I've seen. I feel sad that she will never know her dad, but I hope that his family and friends can help her know what an awesome man he was. Hopefully she inherits his love and passion for life and people!

No comments:

Post a Comment