Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Treven's Photo Shoot







I gave Treven a bath this morning and got him all handsome for some pictures. Of course he was too busy playing with his friends to really care about pictures. I had to keep reminding him what we were doing and why. I got a few shots that I like, but I think it was too early in the morning or I have too many trees in my yard that give off too many shadows. Anyway, I got enough that I told him he could go play. No less than half an hour later, he came in the house with mud all over him and his clothes. I'm so glad we got the pics before he decided to dig a six foot deep hole in the backyard!



1 comment:

  1. I DO need copies of all these photos...what beautiful grandchildren I have...I'm so proud of not only how beautiful they are, but what wonderful kids they are. Jeff & I talk about how well they get along and help each other. I'm sure they aren't always perfect, but they sure seem like it to us. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete