Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Chelsey's Photo Shoot











I think these pictures of Chelsey turned out really well. She looked through my camera at them and of course there are only one or two that she likes. I guess it's always easier to look at them and pick out your flaws than to see the beauty in them. I think she is so gorgeous. She is my child that usually doesn't want her picture taken- I can't tell you how many pictures I have of the back of her head. She's quick and I keep telling her that she will like the pictures much better if she will just look at me and smile rather than hiding. Someday she will be glad that she has pictures.




1 comment:

  1. WOW...Chelsey looks beautiful in these photos. They are some of the best I've seen of her. She's becoming such a beautiful girl! She is growing up and becoming so mature. I love how she loves Ellie and is so good to her.

    ReplyDelete