Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ellie's Photo Shoot












I decided to do a little photo shoot with Ellie yesterday. She cooperated for awhile, but then she decided she would rather take a nap! She is growing and changing so fast. She has such a sweet temperament (mostly) and is an absolute joy. Last night while I was at work, the girls said she cried for about an hour straight (she wanted mama) and while she was crying she would say mama. I'm thrilled that she would say mama first because all of my other kids said dada first! Smart girl, huh? Anyway- I am going to try to do a similar photo session with each of the other kids this week as they think all of the pictures taken are of Ellie. Treven got his hair cut last night so I think he'll be the next victim!



1 comment:

  1. You know I'll have to have copies of these photos...right? How precious. I love how she smiles. It reminds me so much of when you were little. Your smile would almost cover your entire face! Lee Morgan always said..."That girl certainly has personality!"

    ReplyDelete