Thursday, February 25, 2010

Braquel's SR Mini Album

This is a little mini album that I made for Braquel using the fabulous senior pictures that my sister-in-law, Robin took. I love the pictures so much that I wanted to showcase them and I also wanted Braquel to have something to keep forever.
On the first page, I wrote a letter to Braquel telling her how proud we are of her. I included some advice on continuing her education and I encouraged her to keep learning throughout her whole life.

On every page throughout the book, there is at least one sparkly star to remind her that she is our "SuperStar".


This is one of my favorite photos. She's such a beautiful girl inside and out. She's been an absolute angel from the time she was born!




On the last page, I printed out the lyrics to the Rascal Flatts song "My Wish". Love that song and it seemed to really fit what I wanted to accomplish with the book!



1 comment:

  1. I just can not get over how gorgeous this girl is...inside and out. Just love her!

    ReplyDelete