Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Week 2 retreat challenge/ crafty cards











Here is some of what I have created in the last week. The layut of Chelsey is my version of the sketch posted for week #2 challenge. You can click on my link to 4 girls and a dream if you would like to see what some of the other ladies did for their challenge and also my week #1 challenge is posted on that site.
For some reason, my post area is looking funny and I don't know how my pictures will post in the end, so some of my words may not match up with their pics. Sorry if that happens, but I will try to be specific with my descriptions! The cupcake card is one I made for birthdays. I did 4 of them and they turned out so cute. The little sparkles make the whole card and I love pink, so I was happy it turned out so cute. Treven got invited to a birthday party on Saturday and he wanted to get his friend something Hot Wheel. So I made this race card to go with his gift. The outside says "Racing by" and the inside says "with a birthday hi!" It turned out pretty well considering most little boys don't care about the card- just what's in the wrapping paper. The picture of the 6 cards are the valentines day cards I made to give to Gary and the kids. They went together super fast because all of the paper was coordinated. They look a lot better in real life, but the most important thing is that they are done and ready to be written in!

2 comments:

  1. I love them all! Wow. You've been busy. The Valentine cards are awesome, as well as the rest. That cupcake is darling. Love the layout...can't believe the kids have grown up so fast.

    ReplyDelete