Sunday, February 7, 2010

Preference Dance




Braquel and Keven went to the Declo Preference Dance last Saturday. She had to work in the morning and got off around 3:00. They went to the Hot Springs in Almo and then they went for dinner at the Almo Outpost. She came home and I helped her get ready. I tried to do her hair the way she wanted, but I don't know it was accomplished quite as pretty as the magazine picture she found. I don't have any pictures of the two of them together because she picked him up as it was a girl ask guy dance.
She looked so beautiful. It nearly brought me to tears. She picked out her dress and tried it on before she looked at the tag! She rethought the $95.00 for a minute, but she had already fallen in love with the dress so she bought it anyway. I told her we would help her with her jewelry and shoes so that helped convince her she could afford a dress that expensive....it was worth it to see how gorgeous she looked.


1 comment:

  1. OMG...what a gorgeous girl. I can not believe how beautiful Braquel is. She is stunning. Besides she has such an outstanding personality to go with it. The sweetest thing every.

    ReplyDelete