Friday, February 26, 2010

A Few Fun Things this Week

My mom is taking a Photoshop class and she had an assignment to take pictures of something that showcases that something in good taste and a picture that showcases that something in a worse way. She came and took pictures of all of our hands doing various things. This is Braquel holding one of my flowers that I got for Valentine's Day.
I think we got a bit carried away with the photos because this one has no hands even in it! This is Chelsey looking like she is 20 instead of 13!

Before mom got here, I was playing with my camera and took a bunch of pics of Ellie (which I will post Sunday). She was starting to get fussy so Braquel picked her up and I had to get a few of the two of them together. This is the happy one. I have two more that Braquel is kissing on Ellie and Ellie is one unhappy girl!


I have been begging Gary for new couches for four or five years now. Our old ones were threadbare! He kept telling me no- when the kids were gone we would get new. Well, Treven tipped over our less-than-one-year-old tv and ruined it, so when he got a new tv, I told him I was getting new couches, too. After days of looking around, here they are. There is a bigger couch and a loveseat. All dark chocolate brown!!!! I love them! I went and bought a couple of pillows to bring some color to my living room!



About a week and a half ago, I hosted a Stampin' Up workshop. I really wasn't expecting a big party, but it turned out twice as good as I had expected! Janell told me she thought the stuff would be here on Monday so I was going to make a thank you for everyone that ordered over the weekend. She called me on Friday and said it was here....AAAGGGHHHH! So I quickly threw these little thank yous together. They turned out pretty simple, but I think everyone got the message! Thanks to everyone that ordered- I really appreciate it! Now, I'm off to make something fun for next weeks challenge with my new stuff! Have a great weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Wow...love the posts. I also love the photos. AND..you can't just take photos of hands when you have such beautiful granddaughters...can you? Not me.

    ReplyDelete