Sunday, February 21, 2010

Valentine's Day

On Valentine's Day, we decided we just couldn't sit around the house. We decided to take a drive out to Almo and have lunch at the Almo Outpost. They have a wooden horse outside of the restaurant and Chelsey put Ellie on it. She was so cute!
After we left the Outpost, we took a drive through an area called The Narrows. You can't tell from the picture because we were too far away and my lens doesn't zoom that far, but there were deer EVERYWHERE! We probably saw 100 deer and we didn't even go all the way through. Can't wait for hunting season!!!!!

Gary surprised me with this gorgeous watch. It is so pretty! It's white gold so it matches my wedding ring perfectly! My honey ROCKS!!!!


On the Saturday before Valentine's Day, I had a serious sinus migraine. I was just dying and I didn't want to go to work. I drug myself down there and was greeted with these beautiful flowers! I love red and white and these were so awesome! It made my whole day a bit better. All in all, it was a great Valentine's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment