Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Challenge for Week #7

The challenge this week was to create a page using a punch of some sort. I used my new Stampin' Up border punch for the top of the green patterned paper and along the bottom of the yellow patterned paper. All of the flowers on the page were also done with a punch. These pictures were from my grandma's 80th birthday party 8 years ago! I think it's about time they got put in a book.

On another note, we got about 4-5 inches of snow last night. It was snowing and blowing and just being miserable all night. I had to take Mikayla and three other kids to drivers ed at 6 am and now it's 10. I still can't figure out why in the heck they didn't call school off!?!?! I'm pretty sure the people that decide these things never got out of bed this morning. If they had taken the time to even look out the window they would have known it wasn't safe to send the buses out.....now I've vented and I feel better! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You got more snow than we did...but I did go out the front door and take a photo to put on my blog tomorrow! Can't believe we got this much snow. Cute layout!

    ReplyDelete