Monday, March 1, 2010

Retreat Challenge #6

Here is the layout that I made to meet the 4 Girls and a Dream Challenge #6. The challenge was to make a layout that had some type of sewing on it. I chose to use my machine instead of doing any hand-stitching so it went a lot faster.
I stitched all the way around the edges of my layout and then I zig-zagged around each of the main pictures of both pages.

This is the pocket on the second page of the layout. When I make the kids' first day of school page for each new school year, I always make a pocket to tuck in their report cards, rewards, prom tickets, anything that needs saved, but doesn't necessarily need it's own page. This way we can pull out their mementos and they don't require a lot of space. It was the perfect page to use for the sewing challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment