Monday, November 1, 2010

Blog Hop Coming Soon!

I intended to run into town first thing this morning so I could download the pictures of my blog hop project and get them posted. However, Mikayla went to basketball try-outs this morning and nearly passed out. She got dizzy and disoriented and now has a screaming headache. The ocach thinks it was low blood sugar combined with a sudden increase in pysical activity. I'm concerned it may have something to do with lingering effects of her concussion last January. So to be safe, I went and picked her up. She is sleeping now so I will go to town when she wakes up. I don't want to leave her alone just in case she feels like passing out again. I will be home as quick as I can and get the blog hop pictures up and going. Thanks for being patient!

1 comment:

  1. Let's hope it isn't anything serious. Sorry I didn't know about it. I've been in Florida all week. Love your background!

    ReplyDelete