Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gibbons Harvest Party part 2


More fun at the straw maze! Mikayla and Brad started out with us, but I think we were too slow for them! Mikayla's friend, Lindsay, and her family own and operate the straw maze...which we highly recommend! It was so much fun and since we had such a large age span for the kids, it worked out really well for everyone!

Since Jason and Sally were late, we went through the maze once and then again when they got there. Sam was so excited so Dave and I decided to hide in the maze and try to scare him! I think we ended up scaring ourselves more than him! He thought it was pretty funny!

There were lots of holes in the straw. At first I thought it was animals burrowing in the straw bales to stay warm. Then I decided it was from the workers peeking through to see who was coming. I'm thinking they might even use the holes to reach through and GRAB people! I was glad we went to the non-haunted version because I can't imagine walking through the maze in the dark and not knowing when someone was going to jump out and grab me!

No comments:

Post a Comment