Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just Dance Part 2 (noone is safe!) ha ha


Because I am feeling somewhat evil today and because I think they were so great, the guys get one more picture for the whole internet world to see! David, Gary, Jason, and Keven were good sports! They deserve an extra 15 minutes of fame for their dance!!!

My nephew, Taylor wanted to play SO BADLY! His older brother, Christopher, absolutely did not want to play and Taylor really didn't want to do it without him. He begged and pleaded and Chris still refused. Finally, Taylor gave up and danced with the girls. He had so much fun that all of a sudden he didn't care if he was the only boy dancing! After a bit, Chris wanted in on the fun, too, so he and Treven danced with Taylor. By the end of the night, I think we had more than one boy addicted to it!


One last shot of our family night. This is Natalie, Lindsay, Mikayla, and Braquel dancing. I have to say how grateful I am for my family. We don't get together as much as we did when the kids were little because it seems like we all have kids running in so many different directions, but we have so much fun when we do see each other. I especially appreciate my sister-in-law, Robin who takes the time out of her busy schedule to drive two hours each way to come and participate with us. We love having all of the kids together and it's so great to see the boys. If it wasn't for selflessness, we would hardly ever get to see them. Love you guys! Anyway, I really appreciate all of my family for being so awesome! I don't know what I would do without all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Love all these photos. We do have an awesome family...don't we?

    ReplyDelete