Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Card a day #13

The card for today uses leftover scraps, the same chipboard letters from yesterday, and some animal stickers that I found awhile back at the dollar store. The background patterned paper has alphabet letters randomly scattered and the top patterned paper is a yellow criss-cross paper. Way simple- just stick everything on!

Today will be spent doing more laundry, drying more bananas, cleaning up, and hopefully a scrapbook page. I haven't got to scrap since the retreat and I have some fun pictures that I want to get to. If all goes well, I want to make some graduation thank you notes for Braquel, too. I'm just not sure I have everything to do those. They may have to wait for the weekend! Hope your having a fabulous week!

1 comment:

  1. These are all so stinking cute! Love it...keep it up. Gives me encouragement to use up my scraps too.

    ReplyDelete