Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ellie's Loads of Love

Ellie has decided to become my number one helper! Every other day I wash, dry, and fold about 7 loads of laundry. I stack all of mine, Gary's, Treven's, and her clothes until she wakes from her nap and then I sort it all out by drawer or side of the closet. I have neat little stacks for each area.
Ellie doesn't like my stacks. She likes to throw them all over the floor and "help" me. She doesn't care that all of her pajamas go in one place, she would rather they be spread out so she can see them.

And she likes to try to put them on. And she likes them unfolded, too. You can't see the pretty designs if they are all folded up! I'm not sure why I take the time to fold them first because I end up folding each item at least three times!!


No comments:

Post a Comment