Monday, May 10, 2010

card a day # 2, #3, and #4

I was kind of busy on Saturday and Sunday with my birthday and Mother's Day, so I didn't get a chance to post two of my card-a-day cards: lucky you, you get to see three cards today! YIPPEE! Anyway, the sentiment on this card says: Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others can't keep it from themselves... I thought this would work well for a thank you note or some thing like that.
I love this stamp set- it has girl silhouettes in all different sassy poses! With three teenage daughters, I can see myself using this set a lot!

Here is a baby card. It's all done in greens and browns so it would be great if you don't know the baby's sex. I bought this set a couple of years ago off the internet and this is the first time I have used it...kind of works with the using things up theme!


1 comment:

  1. Love the cards...and how creative you've become. Loved sharing your birthday with you...even if you didn't want to come. And...thanks for coming over yesterday and for the gift card...can't wait to pick up the flowers!

    ReplyDelete