Friday, May 14, 2010

Card a Day #8

Today's card is another baby card. You can't really see them in the picture, but I have randomly placed several small rhinestones on the stars and on each end of the ribbon.

Looking forward to this weekend. Weather man says 70's today and tomorrow and Monday is supposed to be in the lower 80s. I knew we would go straight from winter to summer! Having a busy day today. It's 10 am right now and I have already got 4 trays of bananas in the dehydrator, I made a batch of strawberry jam, I have done three loads of laundry, gave Ellie a bath and got her ready for the day, got this post ready, cleaned and vacuumed the living room, and cleaned out a closet in my laundry room! Whew...I still have 6 loads of laundry to finish, curtains to sew for Treven's room, cleaning and vacuuming the dining room, watering and fertilizing my flowers that I can't plant because we are not out of frost danger, making a batch of cranberry-orange muffins, and then I get to work at my real job from 4 pm-1am. What a day! It's a great life if you don't weaken!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card! Love it! I can see the rhinestones in the photo actually. You need a rest girl...

    ReplyDelete