Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Graduation Pics #1 & 2

The proud daddy and his little girl that has all grown up! It seems like just a few short years ago that he held this tiny baby in his arms and was taking care of her by himself while I finished school. They have always had a special connection because he was able to spend so much time with her when she was little.
The very happy graduate! She was all smiles that night. We had so many family and friends that came to support her! All three sets of grandparents were there (my dad and Alta even made the trip from Pendleton!), my grandma was there, Uncle Glenn and Aunt Sheila came, and the Deluna kids all came...we were quite a bunch! We sat with all of Keven's family, too so between all of us, we domianted the section on bleachers!

1 comment:

  1. I have told a number of people how impressed I am with Gary. That he would get up and make sure you went to school to finish. I'm also impressed with his work ethic. He works nearly every day to make sure his family is taken care of. Not to say you don't...you work very hard too. I think that's how Braquel came by the work ethic she has. Good job!

    ReplyDelete