Saturday, June 26, 2010

Last Weekend at Annie's

It was really heart wrenching for us to decide to close Annie's. I won't miss working long hours or any of the drama that accompanies owning a bar, but I will sure miss all of the people. We have made so many wonderful friends and I will miss every last one of them. Here are a few of the friends we have made over the last 3 1/2 years. Harvey is one of my favorites. He is full of stories and each one of them is funnier than the last. I don't know if any of them are true, but it's a kick to hear them. He always had me laughing.
Doug and Donna. They are both so perfect for each other. Although I still think they need one more kid...maybe a little girl!

Cass and Amber. What can I say about these two? They were so great to step in and help us out when we needed to be somewhere important and couldn't find a bartender. Fooz ball, guys???


No comments:

Post a Comment