Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The last of the graduation pics

Braquel and I. Gary forced us to take a picture (I'm usually the one behind the camera for a reason!) I am so proud of my daughter. She has always been such a good kid and I know that she will make good decisions, but I sure miss her already. She has only been moved out for a week, but there is such a void in our home without her. She has always been so easy to get along with and she's always been so good to help me out with things that needed done. She really was my wing man. It kills me that she doesn't need us as much as we need her. I guess that means we have done a good job raising her as an independent young lady...it still stinks, though!
Grandpa and Grandma Jones. They have always been so supportive of the kids. Even Grandpa shows up at church or school when they have programs they are participating in. Braquel is their first granddaughter and they have always spoiled her!

1 comment:

  1. I just can't believe she is so grown up!! You guys truly have a gem there and you did a WONDERFUL job raising her!

    ReplyDelete