Saturday, June 26, 2010

Our neighbors and friends, Lee and Woody. They used to own Woody's cafe in Burley and boy can they cook! They take such good care of us and we just can't show pictures from Annie's without them.
Furrby and Robert. I've always said that if it wasn't for Gary, Furrby would be my next boyfriend. He's such a cutie! (Never mind that he's 10 years younger than me!) LOL...seriously, he's become such a great friend to us and we'll miss him. He walked around all night and had people sign his shirt. Way cool!

Barb and Frankie. Barb came here from Chicago a few years ago and has become a great friend. She's a lot of fun to have in the bar because she doesn't take anything from anyone. I know she always had my back. Frankie is fairly new to Annie's, but we were a lot alike, especially when it came to giving advice to Barb...same page all the time!


No comments:

Post a Comment