Monday, August 10, 2009

BBQ at Woody's

Woody and Lee (our neighbors) invited us over for a Mexican BBQ Sunday. They grilled thinly sliced roast beef and layered it in a warm tortilla with a bit of butter, sour cream, chilis, and cheese. It was soooo good!
Kathy and Kim. We were having such a good time visiting with everyone that Lee had to call out dinnertime a couple of times!
Todd and Kathy. Normally, Kathy hides from me and Todd pulls funny faces, but I got a good one of Kathy. I tihink Todd was ignoring me!



l to r: Todd, Jim, Tammy, Kathy, Kim. Diana has the back of her head towards the camera so we didn't get her face.


Woody (our host) taking time out for Ellie. He was so excited to have a baby around when she was born. He's so good with her and loves to hold her and kiss on her anytime he gets a chance!




1 comment:

  1. That's the cutest little girl! Love her. I can't believe how fast she is growing up already. I didn't get to hold her nearly enough. Are the girls gone to MT now?

    ReplyDelete