Saturday, August 29, 2009

Something's Weird

I'm not sure what the heck is going on, but for some reason my new memory card doesn't seem to want to import into my computer. It worked fine on Monday with the back to school pics, but on Thursday when I went to import Treven's birthday pictures, nothing happens. Gary says that one year of the Geek Squad came with my new computer, so I think I will call them and see what is up. I think that my memory card reader is messed up. Maybe I will try to use the USB cord and bypass the reader tomorrow. We'll see how much time I get- I have two challenges for the retreat due.

1 comment:

  1. Still not working huh? That is the pits. We're having a great time. Saw Bannack, Big Hole battle field, the Little Big Horn Battlefield, Stayed in Butte, Sheridan and now we're in Cedar City, S.D. Tomorrow it's Mt. Rushmore, etc. Can't wait to come back & see you all though.

    ReplyDelete