Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Challenge #1 Done

I am attending a scrapbook retreat in October and to help get the momentum going, the retreat hostesses have started to issue a challenge every other Monday until the retreat. When we get there, the challenges will be judged and prizes awarded. I'm not doing these for the prizes because my scrapbooking skills are a bit lacking, but for the sake of gearing up and getting excited and to get one more page done and in a book, I am going to do each of the challenges. This weeks challenge was to make a page or card that uses up leftover sticker letters. It's hard to see in the pic, but there are three different sticker types I combined. There are plain green, white, and glittery green stickers. It was tricky getting both words out because I was short some of the letters, but I guess that's the whole idea! Anyway, the page turned out pretty well for my standards! The title is "So "LUCKY" you joined our "FAMILY" and features pictures of Ellie on her first St. Patrick's Day.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Thanks for taking part in the challenge. It's going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete