Sunday, July 18, 2010

Challenge #1 for the new Blog Hop

I've had a few responses to my blog hop idea and a few more people that are still deciding, but I'm going to go ahead and issue the first challenge.

"SEW MUCH FUN!"

This means that whatever project you choose to do, must have some sort of stitching on it. A few examples could be:

a hand-stitched sampler

a layout or card with stitching on it

a set of pillowcases

a new apron

a set of hairbows

I think you all get my point-the theme is so wide open it's almost scary!

Everyone needs to post their project on September 1st, 2010. Anyone that is still thinking about this, let me know so I can get your name on the blog hop list! Can't wait to see all the creative things everyone comes up with!

1 comment:

  1. This should be fun. Can't wait to see who all joined and what they do.

    ReplyDelete