Sunday, July 11, 2010

This is the view from our campsite. It was so beautiful! Hard to believe we weren't really at an oceanside resort!
This is about the only picture I got of Chelsey. She is so stingy with her pictures! Everytime she thinks I have the camera out, she runs and hides or she turns the other way. I really try hard to be sneaky and get some shots of her, but she is younger and faster! All I get is her hair as she turns her head!


Keven and Braquel came up for the weekend with us, too. Braquel's allergies were just killing her, but she said Keven had been wanting to go camping so they wanted to come. I felt really bad for her, but I think they had a good time anyway. Keven is usually pretty quiet around us, but he was very friendly and talked more than I've ever heard him talk before.

No comments:

Post a Comment